On September 16th, 2017 we held an exciting Falconry Demonstration for our members and friends of all ages!
An anticipatory crowd of people of all walks and ages gathered pre-sunset to celebrate the season’s close and attend an educational Falconry and Raptor event fundraiser for the Bridgewater Land Trust (BWLT) in collaboration with Bridgewater’s local Burnham Library, September 16, at local host Steve Shabet’s Sunny Meadow Farm, 66 Northrup Street.
On October 1st, 2016 we held our first annual Farm Revival and Benefit.View Gallery
Annual Events and Other Activities
Bridgewater Land Trust proudly produces a variety of social, fundraising, educational, and partnered events throughout the year to provide opportunities and ways we can together:
- Share more about our organization as well as explore future growth and common-cause relationships
- Highlight our current projects and goals, celebrate our acquisitions, and fund our mission
- Recognize and honor our valued members, land donors, volunteers, and board
- Host partnered educational programming with esteemed local, regional, and national affinity organizations, experts, and speakers
- Enrich our sense of place in community while we ‘enjoy the view’ and ‘savor the harvest’ of our collective labors
Our events, from grand to intimate, casual to formal, are integral ways we continue to convey our evolving history, fortify our mission and fund our sustainable future. If you’d like to speak with someone regarding events or partnerships, or you’d like to personally host an informative, fundraiser gathering, please contact our offices. Bridgewater Land Trust is committed to working collaboratively to preserve and celebrate in service of our lands and legacy.